also navigate using the links above.
Here are some of the technologies showcased (or at least mentioned) around these pages:
the dynamically-generated web pages that run the game applets.
- Most of my games and utilities are written in Java because it rocks.
- The graphics from my older projects were mostly done in MS Paint, but
I've thankfully matured to Photoshop and Gimp for most of my imaging work now.
- My 3D models (and even some of my more complex isometric ones) were done in Blender and/or 3ds Max.
- I've done a little with Flash, but most of my work there has been simple modification
of other people's work, so it would probably be a waste of time and space to showcase it.
- A few things from years past were written in BASIC, C++, and Visual Basic, but I'm not
sure if I even have the source from some of those things anymore. Java has taken over my
mind, my heart, and my life.
Just for Fun: